Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Swagbucks Review... Is it worth it?

We've all heard about those websites that give you a little extra money in your pocket.  Some are scams, some aren't.  Some promise you lots of money, but you end up doing survey after survey for only 50c or less. I was done trying new sites, until my sister told me about Swagbucks this summer, and I wanted to share with you what I found...
Join Swagbucks!
I like it! I really do! I mean I'm not paying the bills with it, but it's nice to get a little extra money in my pocket so treat myself. I'm getting about $60 a month from it, and I really don't put that much effort into it. Most of what I do, I do while doing other activities, so it's not taking up much extra energy or thought.

SB: Swagbucks are the currency you earn. 1 SB=1 penny so it's a super easy conversion. You redeem SB for gift cards or money straight into your paypal account.

BEST BONUS: The first $25 gift card you redeem each month is only 2,250 SB ($22.50) so I get a gift card to different places each month and then save up to do a big paypal order with the extra.  This year I'm saving it all up till the end of the year to see how much I've earned in full (Check back at the end of 2017 to see!!!).

How do I do it?
WATCH APP: This is my favorite. You download Swagbucks TV app to your phone and let the videos play. You get 2 SB for every 6 videos for your first 10 SB, then it's anywhere from 8-20 videos for every 2 SB (the more you earn, the more videos you need to watch).
SB/Day: 30
WATCH DESKTOP: When you download the SB toolbar, you can access the watch pop-up.  You get 3 SB/20 videos watched.  You get credit for the video after 30 seconds and can skip to the next one, or just let them play out in the background. There are also playlists through the website you can watch for 1-3 SB/playlist (again you only need to watch 30 seconds of each playlist before moving on).
SB/Day: 50
NCRAVE: There are auto-tours of different websites (make sure you click on the auto tours) that you can load up and let play out.  Again you can pull it up and let them go in the background and just check in on them every 10-15 min to switch to another one it finishes.
SB/Day: 30
SEARCH: Use their search toolbar and get paid.  Every 20-40 searches you get a SB bonus that ranges from 4-40 SB, but usually average around 7. This is something I don't count on for a lot of SB, but it does pay off sometimes.
SB/Day: 10
SURVEYS: This is how you get real money, if you qualify.  There is a list of surveys every day, and how long they take.   I usually don't count on getting any surveys a day, but when I do it's a great bonus.  I try them while watching TV, and usually will complete one every couple days or so (like I said I don't rely on these, but I think it was from getting burned on other sites).
SB/Day: 50+, but I count on 3 for being disqualified.

Bonuses:
DAILY GOAL: Always make sure you get your bonus daily!!! Each day you hit your goal you get a bonus (the more you hit the higher it gets).  You get 10% of the bonus amount, I hit about 14 SB/day bonus.  There is also a streak bonus, so if you hit every day each month you get a 300 SB Bonus.  You redeem this at the beginning of each month for the previous month.
SB/Month: 600ish

DAILY BONUS: Complete different activities to earn a bonus.  You get 1 SB for completing 6/8, 3 SB for 7/8, and 5 SB for completing all 8. You also get 1 SB for the daily poll, crave, and deal of the day. I typically get 7/8 since I don't always complete a survey.
SB/Day: 5-8

SWAGO: Each month there is a bingo called Swago. The more activities you do, the higher your bonus is.  This is something I don't really participate in because you need to buy a gift card for the big bonus. Other activities include clicking through to a website, completing a survey, referring a friend, actions on your mobile acts, and more activities through the site.
SB/Month: 5-300

REFER AND EARN: You get 300 SB when anyone you refer reaches 300 SB (they also get the 300 SB bonus), and 10% from all their earnings (with some exceptions).  So if you are thinking of Signing Up I would really appreciate you doing it through me.

Thank you so much for reading all this! I know it was long, but I hope it helped you out!

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment