Saturday, January 21, 2017

Ibotta.. Save on What You Buy Already! Plus $10 sign up bonus with code!

So I'm not the biggest couponer. I don't get the paper, and don't want to take the time with figuring out which coupons work best where. Plus I don't want to be buying stuff I don't really need.
https://ibotta.com/r/mauhvqi 
I'm trying to make more and more meals at home from scratch, and cut out a lot of processed foods.  Coupons aren't so great for that. You can get all sorts of pre-packed meals and snacks with coupons, but what about fresh produce?

THAT'S WHERE IBOTTA COMES IN!!!

I've gotten rebates on any brand/quantity of bananas, carrots, peppers, milk, eggs, ground turkey, and more!  It's so easy and really pays off. Oh and did you know you don't even need to have the coupons up in the store? You can add what you bought AFTER you go shopping!! (I do recommend taking a look at the app before shopping in case they have specific deals for an item you're buying).

When you sign up you join a team with your friends (join my team here) and the more you all shop, the more monthly bonuses you can unlock!

You also can use your own coupons with the app!  You can usually find coupons for products that are on the app. I once got 3 Totinos Party Pizzas for .50c by combining coupons and sales!!

It's so easy.

1. Download the app
2. Add rebates to your list
3. Scan receipt and verify purchases
4. You're done!! Redeem for gift cards or Paypal!

I hope this helped!! Do you use Ibotta? What do you think?  Leave a comment, and we can all be on a team together!

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment