Sunday, January 15, 2017

Degustabox Review




Who's ever wanted a snack? I know I always do! I'm a big fan of snacking and love to try new things. So when I heard about Degustabox I had to try it out! It's a monthly box service with 10-15 goodies inside! I just got it a week ago and I am in love! Seriously it comes packed with goodies that I would probably buy myself, and they're all tasty!

Oh, and your first month is only $9.99 so it's beyond a good deal!!!

I did some research on previous boxes to see if they did add up to the $20/month price, and I can say that they do. Plus unlike most monthly boxes, you can sign up for just 1 box for the $9.99 to make up your mind yourself! Cancelling is really easy through the contact form, although I won't be cancelling mine!

So here's a review of what was in my box, or you can just watch the video above:
  • Cow Tales Candy (it's like marshmallow and caramel, and one of my favorites so I was super excited about that)
  • Korma Curry Sauce
  • Cello Whisp crisps (that can be used like croutons)
  • Little Bites Party Cakes (little cupcakes)
  • Aloe water (which I'm too scared to try out)
  • Green Tea Powder
  • Granola Bar
  • Jolly Time popcorn
  • Fruit and Yogurt bites
  • Hungry Jack Pumpkin Pancake mix
  • Fruit Snacks
I hope this was helpful! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel for more unboxing videos!!

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment