Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Looking at My Impact On the Environment

Hello everyone!! So I have been taking a second look at my impact on the environment.

This all started about a month ago when I was walking on the beach and noticed plastic straws on the sand.  With a little digging I started to see how much waste is created by plastic and single use items.

I decided it was time to make a change.

I will probably not make it to be 100% waste free, but I am working to greatly reduce the impact I am making on the environment and hopefully helping others cut back on their waste as well.

Please stay tuned for more developments and my views and struggles with this change.

If I can reach and impact at least 1 other person, then I will be happy!

Please share and send this out to friends and family and let me know in the comments below what you will be doing to help our environment.

XOXO,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment